View in the night
Bali Volcano Camping (Camping on the top of Batur Volcano)
Bali Volcano Camping is a camp conducted on Batur volcano. The camp site is located in the district of Kintamani, Bangli regency. Camping on Batur volcano can bring you to enjoy the beauty of nature kintamani so fascinating. Specially for sunset and sunrise.
View in the morning
Benefits of Camping:
- Provide experience the interdependence between the elements of nature and the need to preserve, safeguard the environment and develop a responsible attitude about the future that respects the balance of nature.
- Develop the ability to address the challenges facing ourselves, realize there is nothing excessive in him, rediscovering a pleasant way of life in simplicity.
- Fostering cooperation and unity and brotherhood
Itinerary For Bali Volcano Camping :
- 12.30 – 13.30 pm : Pick up at your hotel.
- 03.00 pm : Arrival at Toya Bungkah (starting point).
- 05.00 pm : Arrival on the top of volcano Batur (where we will overnight).
- 05.30 pm : Enjoy the view and waiting the sunset.
- 06.30 pm : Having your dinner (Local Food).
- 05.30 am : Wake up for see the spectacular view and sunrise coming soon.
- 06.00 am : Cook together with guide in the steam volcano for your breakfast.
- 06.30 am : Having breakfast (food ala volcano).
- 07.00 am : Leaving from the top of volcano Batur and continue going down to Natural Hot Spring.
- 09.00 am : Relax & take bath at the pool Natural hot spring.
- 11.00 am : Stop at Coffee Plantation (Traditional Bali and Luwak Coffee Processing).
- 01.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
Included for Bali Volcano Camping :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car.
- Experienced local guides english speaking.
- Entrance fee.
- Camping equipment.
- 1 x diner (local food) and 1 x breakfast (ala volcano).
- Minral water, Coffee or tea.
- Natural Hot Spring
What shoul you bring :
- Trekking shoes or Sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Extra clothes.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
Pick Up Time :
- Nusa Dua : 12.30 pm
- Jimbaran : 12.30 pm
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian : 12.30 pm
- Sanur : 13.00 pm
- Ubud : 13.30 pm
- Depen location your hotel