Cycling is is one of the activities for cycling downhill from Kintamani area surrounded by fresh air and the scenery is very green trough villages, temples, rice paddies in Bali and will finish in the Ubud area. On your tour, we will watch the parade pass through rural life as we cycle, stopping along the way to chat with village women and farmers in the middle of the routine of their daily work. and laugh at the antics of small children. who smiled and waved and called hello. As traditional craftsmen undergo their daily routines, we stopped to enjoy the privilege of watching them in their ancient craft. A special cycling tour full day adventure in Bali.
We want to provide an interesting experience, education, sports and fun. For our guests will visit the compound Bali Bali home to see what it looks like, and their daily life in a small village in the country side. Watching the woman prepared about their daily tasks make beautiful offerings for the family temple. Around the village we also see the family temple of Bali is an outstanding example of religious architecture richly decorated with carvings and beautifully located in a variety of their landscape. It is becoming a traditional Balinese culture. This activity is one activity that is very popular with tourists. Because a positive impact on the lives of the future.
Price : 65 USD / Person
Facilities Include :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car
- Mountain bike and safety helmet use.
- Experience cycling and trekking guide.
- Balinese lunch with indonesia food at the stunning restaurant in ubud.
- Mineral water and snacks and fruit on tour.
- All the beautiful scenery you wouldn’t normally see.
- An in depth explanation of the culture from our experienced guides
What to bring :
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video / camera.
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen.
- A change of clothing short pants, T-shirt.
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sun glass.
Pick up time :
|Pick up from||Morning|
|Nusa Dua / Jimbaran||08.00|
|Depend on where you stay in Bali.|